Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What I don't understand about the California Drought. I was in L.A. when it rained for several days in February 2014

Nobody remembered that it rained during the Oscars 2014 in February 2014.
http://www.justjared.com/2014/03/02/its-raining-at-the-oscars-2014-wet-red-carpet-photos-here/

It's said that politics is showbiz for ugly people, and in addition the PR b.s. factory is showbiz for failed screenwriters.

I don't care what the tabloids said, I was staying in L.A. when it rained for almost a week straight.  My stuff was in my truck which isn't sealed so many of my important papers and clothing items were damaged.  It was AWFUL.

I saw more rain in LA that week than I saw it rain in Southern California between the years 2000-2003 altogether.  I was in San Diego for the first three years.   The comment is that when it mists in San Diego, they call it a "tropical storm".

















































It rained in Los Angeles more in February 2014 than it has rained in SoCal between 2000-2005 I kid you not.

On the bright side, Los Angeles gets BEAUTIFUL in and after the rain and the crime tends to stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment